Email your resume to Mary Farrell at email@example.com
Sophia Shibles Interiors is on the hunt for an energetic and motivated Interior Designer. This diverse role requires a passion for design, an analytic and creative mind, sound communication skills, and the ability to multi-task. This is a hybrid position requiring 2-3 days in the studio and/or project sites, etc., with a flexible schedule of 30-40 hours a week.
Essential qualities include:
- Skilled in Revit, AutoCAD and/or Powerpoint, Google Slides, Canva, InDesign or similar software
- Creative and skilled in crafting design concepts, design boards and client presentations
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- 1-5 years of professional experience in interior design (high end residential is a plus)
- Valid driver’s license
Working alongside the principal interior designer this important member of our team will be involved in all aspects and phases of our projects. Success in this position relies heavily on attention to detail and time management.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Source, sample and select finishes, fixtures and equipment for large-scale renovations and new construction
- Site studies to gather information required to accurately draw existing/proposed spaces in Revit or AutoCAD
- Production of drawings, plans, elevations, furniture layouts and details in Revit or AutoCAD
- Collaborate with team in developing design solutions that meet the client’s needs on time and budget
- Source and select furniture, fabrics, lighting, etc. to develop design concepts
- Prepare client presentations using Google Slides, Powerpoint, Adobe, InDesign, Canva and/or similar programs
- Assist with production of finish and equipment schedules and specification packages
- Assist senior project manager in creating estimates, managing timelines, tracking orders and more.
- Perform other related tasks as required
Sophia Shibles Interiors embraces the challenge of new and exciting projects. We use careful planning and design to improve the quality of our clients lives. If you are an ethical, goal-oriented person who enjoys working as a team we want to hear from you. This is a unique opportunity to learn all aspects of the interior design business with a dedicated hands-on principal committed to creating amazing interiors and exceptional client experiences.
Email your resume and salary requirements to Mary Farrell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job posting.
Sophia Shibles Interiors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.